A Broad Spectrum fast acting anthelmintic
- Wormokill removes harmful worms lying in the stomach such as ringworm, hookworm, roundworm, etc. and thus imparts effects similar to Albendazole.
- It acts as Ascericide, Nematocide and Tachicide and Improves digestion and increases appetite
- Wormokill is specially recommended in poultry farms for keeping the hens healthy and strong.
- Besides being the best anthelmintic, it is tonic and carminative in nature.
- It reduces the inflammation and pain of bacterial cause.
- It is also sedative and analgesic by nature. Reduces pain due to internal bacterial infections.
- Hookworms Threadworms Tapeworms E.coli and other parasitic infections.
- Ascarides Intestinal pain due to worm infection.
- Inflammation and pain of bacterial cause.
- Intestinal helminthiasis & Amoebic attacks.
- Large Animal: 30-40 gm., 4 to 6 Bolus/day. Small Animal: 10 gm.. 2 to 4 Bolus/day. Or as directed by the Veterinarian.
A strip of 10 boluses and Box of 5 strips of 10 boluses each.