An Ideal heat inducer with predictable results
- Regulin, a non hormonal herbal preparation in bolus and capsule form, seems to produce a gonadoltrophin like action. Regulin has been formulated from the potent medicinal herbs for stimulating the Ovarian function, ensures Oestrus and timely ovulation in animals.
- Regulin is very safe being an Ayurvedic product and is being used increasingly by the veterinarians to activate ovaries, stimulates ovulation and brings animal in heat in time.
- Regulin possesses gonadotrophin like activity and causes gonadotrophic response by stimulating the hypothalamus to further bring about release of oestrogen and progesterone. Regulin also stimulates the ovarian function, ensures oestrus and timely ovulation.
- Non specific oestrus
- Silent heat
- Repeat breeder
- Prolonged post partum oestrus
- For regulating ovarian function
- Non ovulatory oestrus
- Delayed maturity in heifers
- Regulin Bolus: Cows, Buffaloes, Heifers & Mares: 2 boluses per day for 5 days. If desired, to be repeated after 20 days.
- Regulin Capsule: Cows, Buffaloes, Heifers & Mares : 4 to 6 Capsules for 5 days. If desired, to be repeated after 20 days.
Regulin Bolus: A box containing strip of 10 boluses. Regulin Capsule: A blister of 10 capsules.